We had a problem where new clients couldn't get their keys signed properly by the puppetmaster. Both the client and the server were in perfect sync with our ntp server. date on both machines returned the expected results. We are running mongrel so I went down the wrong path of thinking apache was to blame for the time problem. It wasn't until I started going through the certificate_factory stuff that I found the problem.
using fedora-ds/redhat-ds it creates cert8.db and key3.db to store the certs. I wanted to extract the private key as PEM so I could import it elsewhere.
Was getting this error on our puppetmaster that only had a few clients.
We had a machine that would keep coming up with devXXXXX where XXXXX is a seemingly random number.
This is my first android phone, so I thought I'd share my experience of rooting the phone. All credit to Zinx Verituse over on Alldroid.org
Note: I just updated to the update released December 10th for the droid and was able to reapply the update.zip.
The instructions are here
After upgrading to 0.25, the following error occurs:
Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Could not intern from pson: Could not convert from pson: Could not find relationship target ''
I don't really see the benefit of using adsense anymore. Everyone knows they're ads, no one clicks. It doesn't pay my isp bills anymore, so I'm dropping it. They were only annoying anyway.
The problem I was trying to fix here was that I had a package that required a much newer version of a library than the system had installed on it. I didn't want to ruin the stability of the system by updating the library so I build it and placed it in a non standard location (harkening back to the solaris days I guess). If you can't guess what the problem was, I called the library package qt4-vlc...hint hint.
I posted some additional material on building rpms in the appendix of the book. I cover how to build an example spec file from scratch. This is similar to what I did in my presentation, just with a lot more detail. I hope to expand this section to cover nested packages and kernel modules. Those sections are not done yet...read it here.
I'm still working with my own kvm implementation even though RedHat has released their own in RHEL 5.4, they are, however, at version 83, I'm on 88. I'd rather stay current since kvm is moving so fast that each new version fixes bugs and adds many new features.