I needed to edit the initfs filesystem on my n810 wimax.

While trying to run the upgrade script 2008-08-29_fix_mdb2_sequences.php we were getting the following error: A fatal error has occurred MDB2 Error: not found This is after installing MDB2, the problem was we didn't have the MySQL driver for MDB2. pear install -fa MDB2_Driver_mysql After that the upgrade runs to completion. [ OK ] Modified sequence for kronolith_shares [ OK ] Modified sequence for turba_shares [ OK ] Done

After copying our configuration from our old server to our new server, we lost the select box that allowed the user to choose Traditional (imp) or Dynamic (dimp). Reading login.php we found: if (!empty($conf['user']['select_view'])) { $apps = $registry->listApps(null, true); $view_cookie = isset($_COOKIE['default_imp_view']) ? $_COOKIE['default_imp_view'] : ($browser->isMobile() && isset($apps['mimp']) ?

After upgrading to 4.2 we had problems deleting emails, from dimp there was no problem, but imp would complain that the link you tried was only valid for 0 seconds. The fix on this page solved that: http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20080526/049140.html Mainly, put these lines in horde/imp/config/conf.php: $conf['server']['cache_folders'] = true; $conf['server']['token_lifetime'] = 1800; $conf['server']['cachejs'] = 'none'; $conf['server']['cachecss'] = 'none'; Additionally, we changed our tokens in horde from sql to file.

Using fedora-ds 1.04 on RHEL5.1 talking to a 2003 AD. Passwords were syncing from the AD to the DS but not vice-versa. We use MD5 passwords, that seems to be the problem, only SSHA passwords seem to work. Our ldap.conf has this line: pam_password md5 With this line in the passwords are changed on windows, but to something incoherent, probably due to an incompatible hashing. We commented out the line and now passwords are syncing in both directions.

"A kayak is like a shoe, if it works for you, then it's not going to work for me" -JS
"It's still a real bass in my mind" -PB

There were a few problems building vlc for rhel5, quite a few dependencies as well.

vmware-config.pl doesn't compile cleanly after a kernel upgrade, here's how you can make it recompile cleanly for you.

There are several pages out there on how to do this. I found that they were mostly dead and I had to use google cache on them. I'm just reposting a lot of information here... Geoff Levand does all the kernel work.

I was thinking of making a component cable for myself, but this turned out to be too big a project. Here is the dismantling of the gamecube instead.