My iPad got updated to 11.3 and I lost the ability to use my usb-midi interface reliably. I had an M-Audio Uno which worked great on 10.3.3. On 11.3 it keeps stopping and a dialog is displayed stating that the "accessory is unsupported".
I think this is related to the M-Audio using more than 100mA. My lightning adapter couldn't inject voltage, so I looked at getting a Bluetooth MIDI adapter.
I made a data_hash backend for hiera that uses the puppet certificate certname to connect to a remote http service and retrieve hieradata for a node. The http backend is up to you, in my implementation I also verified the certificate was signed by the Puppet CA.
This backend uses data_hash, so that it only looks up hiera once per catalog compilation. If it finds hieradata for a node, it updates the hiera cache.
The github repo is located here https://github.com/uphillian/http_data_hash
I wanted to export my playlists with Plex, I installed Export Tools and ended up with CSV files.
I looked around and couldn't find something to convert those to m3u. I did get a m3u8 file but it didn't work with my devices...
I made a quick python script to convert the csv to m3u...it's possibly useful to someone else...maybe.
I find this really useful, just a call out to sed so I don't have to remember the syntax.